Senior .Net Developer
|Work place||Head Office, Programming Division|
- higher education in IT or in a technical field;
- 4+ years of professional experience as C# (.NET) Software Developer;
- hands-on experience with ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework technologies;
- excellent knowledge of WCF and REST technologies;
- excellent command of MS SQL server and relational database design;
- work experience in financial-banking industry will be a big plus;
- advanced interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team;
- self-development skills and ability to keep up to date with fast-changing trends;
- ability to meet deadlines; high sense of responsibility;
- knowledge of technical English.
- perform web service programming for internet banking and mobile banking;
- implement all the steps of the local software projects from design to integration with AS-Bank system;
- perform object-oriented analysis; understand the requirements and problems, and translate them into functional specifications;
- initiate and support new business solutions enhancing systems and automating bank operations.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com indicating "Senior .Net Developer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.