Evocabank CJSC announces a public tender for the selection of an external audit organization to conduct the audit of the Bank’s financial statements for 2022, pursuant to the requirements set forth in the Procedure of Selection of Independent Audit Organization approved by Board Meeting Minutes #20 dated 25.12.2019.
Tender bids are accepted from 22.04.2022 to 23.05.2022 on business days from 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m. at 44/2 Hanrapetutyan Street, Yerevan, Board Office.
Bidders should meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in banking audit, except internationally recognized audit organizations as defined in the RA Central Bank’s Procedure of Approval of Election of Independent Audit Company by Banks Operating in the Republic of Armenia;
- Experience in conducting audit in the Republic of Armenia;
- Responsible auditor and audit group members should have respective qualification and work experience.
The bidders should submit the following information and documents:
- Bidder’s data, including name, location (address), phone number;
- License details (photo copy);
- Information on experience in conducting audit in the Republic of Armenia;
- Information on qualification and work experience of audit team members;
- Reference from the State Revenue Committee under RA Government on current liabilities to the Republic of Armenia state budget (if appropriate);
- Other information and documents as may be required by the Bank.
The bidders should submit the necessary information in two sealed envelopes: the first envelope should contain technical proposals with the second one containing financial proposals.
Public tender notification may be amended prior to the date of winner selection. In case of changes to the public notification, bidders will be entitled to make relevant changes to the bids. Amendments to public tender notification shall not imply assumption of any associated risks by the Bank. The bidders having wished to participate in public tender can withdraw their bids prior to the date of opening the bids
(refuse to participate in the tender). Bid results will be
summarized by 5 p.m. 25.05.2022.
Copies of the Procedure of Selection of Independent Audit Organization and other necessary documents may be provided to bidders free of charge following the date of public notification (on business days from 9:30 a.m. till 5 p.m. in the Bank’s head office at 44/2 Hanrapetutyan Street, Yerevan).
Address: 44/2 Hanrapetutyan street, Yerevan (Head office)
Phone: +374 10 60 55 55
e-mail: [email protected]
Working hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Notice: The bidders can attend Selection panel meeting.
Tender-related documents are not returnable.