We offer bank guarantees in Armenian drams and foreign currency for the following purposes:
- Honoring liabilities or carrying out operations,
- Receiving downpayment,
- Participating in competitive offers and tenders,
- Servicing international trade operations*,
- Other purposes not conflicting with Armenian law.
*The information on the guarantees granted for the international trade bank service (disbursement terms, rates, etc.) is here.
Terms and Conditions
|Maximum amounts and repayment period||Up to AMD 500,000,000 or its foreign currency equivalent, repayment period - up to 3 years|
|State duties and other costs||
- In case of failure to duly pay out the liabilities under the guarantee agreement, the pledged property can be FORECLOSED in the manner stipulated by the law, and information on your default will be recorded in the CREDIT REGISTRY.
- In case of delay in paying interest rates under the guarantee agreement, we will impose fines at 0.3-0.5% of unpaid interest per day (according to mutually signed agreement).
Latest NewsAll News