Evocabank provides fast, simple, innovative services and stands out by active use of the latest information technologies.
Our focus is on developing mobile services.
We work in mobile-first format, taking into account the convenience of using it via app first when designing a new service.
The world is becoming digital, and we should be ready for that.
- To be the most innovative and progressive commercial bank in Armenia whose services will be available online without visiting the Bank.
Our Mission Statement
To deliver financial services with extensive application of the latest technology in fast, simple and convenient way operating in mobile-first format.
We continuously improve our services, making lives of people more comfortable.
Evoca share capital increased by AMD 3 bln. Bank issued bonds. Presented Visa Vision card. Started new collaboration with HayPost on delivering convenient and affordable fintech services. Launched Evoca mobile POS.
Evoca's new, creative website has won two awards from the Awwwards team. The bank presented its Evoca Gift Card. The bank issued bonds in two stages, including online.
Evocabank celebrated the 30th anniversary in a special way by organizing a light drone show for the first time in Armenia. At the same time, 300 drones lit up the sky of Yerevan, congratulating Evocabank on its anniversary.
Evocabank Board Deputy Chairman Karen Yeghiazaryan has been appointed Chairman of the Board. Visa Infinite card has been presented. Bank became the general sponsor of Eurovision 2019 broadcasting.
Global Finance magazine named Evocabank The Best Consumer Digital Bank in Armenia for the second year in a raw. ArCa-MIR Card and Shopping Card were introduced.
The bank has been renamed to Evocabank, changing its strategy and business model, and moving to mobile-first format. Joined in VISA payment system. Introduced SingleTOUCH online loan.
The Bank's regualatory charter capital exceeded the min demaded level set by CBA: AMD 30 bln. The Bank shifted its legal corporate form from LLC to CJSC.
Prometey Mobile mobile application was launched and the advertising campaign of the application, starring Iveta Mukuchyan was carried out, within the scope of which special branded card was issued. Prometey Token security mobile app was launched on App Store and Play Store.
Accession to "UNIStream" money transfer system. "Global Finance" reputable magazine, the 2-nd consecutive year, selected the Bank as one of the World's Best Sub-Custodian Banks in 2012 and the "Best Sub-Custodian Bank" of Armenia.
For the first time in Armenia the Bank issued its own dematerialized unsecured bonds and sold them to a leading Swiss bank.
The Bank was granted the status of an affiliated member of the "MasterCard Europe" system. The Bank started issuing "Maestro", "MasterCard Standard", "MasterCard Gold", "MasterCard Business" banking cards.
Became a shareholder of "Armenian Card" CJSC, and a full member of "ArCa" payment system.
Accessed the S.W.I.F.T. system.
Was licensed by the CBA and received a general license No 27.
The Bank was established in 1990 and acted till 2017 as Prometeus and Prometey Bank.
Bank’s Main Values
- Honesty We build honest relationships with everyone.
- Innovativeness We are continuously introducing and applying innovations to offer customers the best solutions of the latest technologies.
- Reliability Wе are stable and reliable for both our customers and partners.
- Transparency We are open and transparent to public, at the same time we keep confidential the information on clients banking and trade secrets.
- Customer Confidence We place customers at the center of our activities; we appreciate and take care of our customers' trust.
- Comfort We strive to improve the lives of our customers making them more comfortable.
- Business Image Impeccable reputation is our most valuable and irreplaceable asset.
- Team Spirit We have formed the best team to ensure the best services for our customers.
Corporate Social Responsibility
The Bank will provide ongoing support to various groups and public initiatives in the following areas:
- Development of the latest technology, innovative initiatives, startups,
- Educational, scientific and cultural initiatives of the youth,
- Initiatives of major public importance,
- Most vulnerable groups of the society, in particular, children without parental care or kids with special needs.
The Bank's logo is comprised of the world "evolution" and is likened to teh word "evoke". The second -«V»- letter is portrayed in the from an equilateral triangle with curved angles and is similar to an arrow pointing rightwards and upwards, symbolizing the Bank's aspiration to move forward.
The corporate colors of the Bank are: white, gray and electric violet.
|The white symbolizes the new.|
|The gray symbolizes the usage of new technologies.|
|The purple is the color of youth, creativity and novelty.|