Best Consumer Digital Bank
Evocabank is named The 2017’s Best Consumer Digital Bank in Armenia.05.12.2017
Global Finance magazine
The 2017’s Best Consumer Digital Bank in Armenia.
Winners were chosen among entries evaluated by a world-class panel of judges at Infosys, a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing.
Winning banks were selected based on the following criteria:
- strength of strategy for attracting and servicing digital customers,
- success in getting clients to use digital offerings,
- growth of digital customers,
- breadth of product offerings,
- evidence of tangible benefits gained from digital initiatives,
- and web/mobile site design and functionality.
“Digital banking is here to stay, and this year’s winners illustrate the importance of relentless innovation in products, systems and services,” said Joseph D. Giarraputo, publisher and editorial director of Global Finance. “Corporate and retail clients expect transformative new solutions, and this year’s winners consistently deliver on those expectations.”
About Global Finance Global Finance, founded in 1987, has a circulation of 50,000 and readers in 193 countries. Global Finance’s audience includes senior corporate and financial officers responsible for making investment and strategic decisions at multinational companies and financial institutions. Its website — GFMag.com — offers analysis and articles that are the heritage of 30 years of experience in international financial markets. Global Finance is headquartered in New York, with offices around the world. Global Finance regularly selects the top performers among banks and other providers of financial services. These awards have become a trusted standard of excellence for the global financial community.
- Driving digital payments and transfers 22.02.2023
- Evocabank as Fair Taxpayer 14.02.2023
- Young Generation Values Nurturing and Dynamic growth in Wallet Payments 23.12.2022