Loans under Government Sponsored Programs
The economic entities experiencing financial hardship can apply to Evocabank for a loan.01.04.2020
The Government has approved a number of programs of assisting entities and organizations in order to minimize the economic impacts of the coronavirus and mitigate their current liquidity risks.
The support measures are meant to create temporary opportunity of getting funds in order to efficiently react to changing demand, counteract the major external challenges and continue economic activities.
Among the Government-approved programs are:
- Step One – for organizations and sole proprietors established and actually operating in the territory of Armenia,
- Step Three – for small and middle-sized enterprises established and actually operating in the territory of Armenia.
To benefit from the mentioned programs you need to comply with the individual criteria set for each program.
Applications may be filed starting April 2nd.
Program details may be found here:
- Step one: Business Loans
- SME Loans
- New offer for cardholders of Evoca Mastercard 29.05.2023
- New EvocaTOUCH app is already available 23.05.2023
- The best time to make investments! 10.05.2023