- Are you a 4th year student or a fresh graduate looking to start your career?
- Are you active, motivated and creative?
- Are you willing to acquire financial-banking experience and knowledge?
Then “EvocaLab 11” is just for you!
Join the program and get:
- an opportunity to work at the best digital Bank of RA;
- professional working skills and abilities;
- knowledge about RA banking system;
- opportunity to network with Evoca’s young professionals building strong connections for future career development.
EvocaLab is a two-month program, which derives from the Bank’s corporate social responsibility; that is to support and encourage young generation and graduates in gaining practical knowledge and experience.
- being a fourth-year student (also a graduate or a higher degree student);
- high academic performance;
- participation in the program for at least 4 hours daily;
- strong desire to learn and acquire new skills;
- analytical thinking;
- good communication skills;
- excellent knowledge of Russian and English languages.
Application Procedure: If you are interested in the program, just send your CV to: [email protected] indicating "EvocaLab 11" in the subject line of the e-mail. Also send a photo and tell us what your aspirations are and why you want to be in the program.
Eligible candidates will be invited for 2 rounds of testing for hard and soft skills. Those with best results will be welcomed to join the program.
Applications deadline: 16.03.2023
Program start date: 20.03.2023