- Are you a 4th year student or a fresh graduate looking to start your career?
- Are you active, motivated and creative?
- Are you willing to acquire financial-banking experience and knowledge?
Then “EvocaLab 11” is just for you!
Join the program and get:
- an opportunity to work at the best digital Bank of RA;
- professional working skills and abilities;
- knowledge about RA banking system;
- opportunity to network with Evoca’s young professionals building strong connections for future career development.
EvocaLab is a two-month program, which derives from the Bank’s corporate social responsibility; that is to support and encourage young generation and graduates in gaining practical knowledge and experience.
- being a fourth-year student (also a graduate or a higher degree student);
- high academic performance;
- participation in the program for at least 4 hours daily;
- strong desire to learn and acquire new skills;
- analytical thinking;
- good communication skills;
- excellent knowledge of Russian and English languages.
Application Procedure: If you are interested in the program, just send your CV to: Evocalab@evoca.am indicating "EvocaLab 11" in the subject line of the e-mail. Also send a photo and tell us what your aspirations are and why you want to be in the program.
Eligible candidates will be invited for 2 rounds of testing for hard and soft skills. Those with best results will be welcomed to join the program.
Applications deadline: 16.03.2023
Program start date: 20.03.2023
Just fill in the below-mentioned application form or send a motivation letter and your CV with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicants pass testing which consists of two stages. In the first stage there is a written test on hard skills: the overall background knowledge. In case of successful results, the applicants pass to the second stage which is a team work testing soft skills.
Having 75% and more results from testing, the applicants start the internship program. It consists of theoretical and practical parts. In the first part EvocaTeam members share their knowledge and experience, do different presentations and team works. After completing the first part, participants begin the practical one, which gives opportunity to use the gained knowledge and manage everyday tasks.
At the end of the program participants pass final testing and get certificates. The strongest participants may get an opportunity to join EvocaTeam.