Best Consumer Digital Bank of Armenia
Evocabank is named The Best Consumer Digital Bank in Armenia for the 4th year in a raw.13.08.2020
Global Finance magazine
The 2020’s Best Consumer Digital Bank in Armenia.
Winners were chosen among entries evaluated by a world-class panel of judges at Infosys, a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing.
Winning banks were selected based on the following criteria:
- strength of strategy for attracting and servicing digital customers,
- success in getting clients to use digital offerings,
- growth of digital customers,
- breadth of product offerings, evidence of tangible benefits gained from digital initiatives,
- and web/mobile site design and functionality.
“This year, a global pandemic accelerated the transition to digital banking, but forwardthinking banks were already on that road,” said Joseph D. Giarraputo, publisher and editorial director of Global Finance. “The Digital Bank Awards hone in on the institutions that are leading the shift toward a new world of banking.”
About Global Finance Global Finance, founded in 1987, has a circulation of 50,000 and readers in 187 countries. Global Finance’s audience includes senior corporate and financial officers responsible for making investment and strategic decisions at multinational companies and financial institutions. Its website — GFMag.com — offers analysis and articles that are the heritage of 33 years of experience in international financial markets. Global Finance is headquartered in New York, with offices around the world. Global Finance regularly selects the top performers among banks and other providers of financial services. These awards have become a trusted standard of excellence for the global financial community.
- Driving digital payments and transfers 22.02.2023
- Evocabank as Fair Taxpayer 14.02.2023
- Young Generation Values Nurturing and Dynamic growth in Wallet Payments 23.12.2022